50 Year Warranty
Monday, April 19th, 2010 by Derric Stull
Before You Hire A Contractor Ask These Important Questions
Hiring a contractor to replace or repair your roof can be a daunting task. It is important that you understand what to look for and what to ask before working with any contractor on your home, as it is one of your most valuable assest. Our experienced team has compiled a list of important questions for you to ask before you hire any contractor to perform work on your home. We wish you the very best with your roofing project and hope that these questions will help you choose the very best contractor for your roofing needs.
1. Will you provide me with a copy of your roofing license?
2. Will you provide me with both Workman Compensation and Liability Insurance? Is this posted online as well?
3. Do you have referrals we can contact and homes we can drive by as references?
4. Do you guarantee everything in writing including roof drawings?
5. Do you use low, medium, or high quality materials? Please explain.
6. Are your employee’s recognized by wearing company uniforms?
7. Do you conduct a thorough clean-up? Please explain your clean-up process.
8. Do you offer a warranty and follow up services?
9. Will you have onsite supervision during my roofing project?
10. Are you in good standing with the Better Business Bureau?
11. Have you won any awards or been recognized as a quality leader by the roofing industry?
12. Can you explain the roofing process to me?
our service area